Monday, February 25, 2008

Oscars 2008 - Party Favorites

So I had a 2008 Oscar Party!! In attendance were Kristen, Diana, me (obviously), Courtney, Katelyn & Sarah. We picked out our favorite overall girls taking into consideration hair, dress, etc. Here's our final picks...

I picked Jennifer Garner


Diana picked Keri Russell.
She looks like she's slouched over in this pic, but she was so pretty last night!!


Kristen's 2nd choice was Katherine Heigl.
I thought the picture deserved to be on here - Kristen's 1st choice is later.


Sarah's pick was Anne Hathaway.
I couldn't find a good picture of her whole body on JustJared.


Kristen and Katelyn picked Cameron Diaz.


Courtney picked Cate Blanchett


(By the way, all pictures are from JustJared. It's just easier to give one general link to his blog. Check it out!!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails