Sunday, February 17, 2008

James McAvoy

I saw James McAvoy in The Last King of Scotland and of course thought he was amazing. Everyone in that movie did such a great job. But I thought he was kind-of awkward looking and when I saw that he was in Becoming Jane and Atonement, I must be honest that I was a little nervous about going to see them because I didn't think he could carry a romantic part.

I was wrong.

He was so good in Becoming Jane that now I am much more interested in his other movies like that!! Let's see what other movies he's been in that I think most people would know:



Wimbledon (2004)


The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe (2005)


The Last King of Scotland (2006)


Penelope (2006)


Becoming Jane (2007)


Atonement (2007)


Upcoming:

Wanted (2008)

Most pictures from JamesMcAvoy.com

6 comments:

Yoli said...

Penelope is supposed to FINALLY for real this time come out on the 29th. I've been waiting for that movie to be in theaters for SO LONG.

Micaela said...

i ran into your blog searching for pics of Mr. Mcavoy and you have the best ones!!! :) swoon... he's AH-MAZING!!!! lovely! xo

Meagan said...

Don't forget Starter for 10! I don't think it had a wide release in the US, but it's fabulous.

Aimee Ann said...

He's a great actor. He's really done well playing a lot of character parts. I watched wanted tonight and was just doing a little googling and found your blog :)

Christine McElhannon said...

McAvoy is absolutely awesome and intense. And not to mention hot. I need to see his other films, just seen Becoming Jane.

kls67 said...

"Children of Dune" and the British mini-series "State of Play" are fantastic also.

Related Posts with Thumbnails