Tuesday, February 19, 2008

AI Top 12 Guys

Here are my thoughts...the rest of you either didn't make an impression or I don't think you'll last through to next week.

Don't argue with the judges. Just take it like a man and come back next week and do better. I think they have a little more credibility than you do at this point. That's why they're the judges. It's just tacky when you argue.


You're fabulous. Keep doing exactly what you're doing. You're a star.


I could see you with you're own cd and performing at a concert. I think you're great.


Shave the trash 'stache. And open up a little.


You're doing okay. Don't straighten your hair.


OMG I want to put you in my pocket. You are so cute and I think you're wonderful. You'll be a star no matter what because people just love you.


I liked your Elvis song. And I like you.


And here's my #1 piece of advice:
DO NOT SIGN FOR US WHAT YOUR NUMBER IS TO VOTE FOR YOU. WE SAW IT ON THE SCREEN ALL THROUGH YOUR PERFORMANCE, RYAN JUST TOLD US AGAIN. WE DO NOT NEED YOU TO FLASH UP THERE WITH YOUR HANDS WHAT YOUR NUMBER IS. IF YOU DO THAT, I WON'T VOTE FOR YOU. UNLESS YOU ARE DAVID ARCHULETA BECAUSE YOU ARE A DOLL.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails