Saturday, February 9, 2008

27 Dresses & an Update

27 Dresses is so cute!! Katherine Heigl has really proved herself as a movie star!! First with Knocked Up and second with 27 Dresses! I just love her!! It was funny and cute and just wonderful!!

And some kid threw a shoe or something from one of the top rows down to the first row. That was...awesome...or not. And I think the girl sitting next to us was drunk. She kept saying stuff really loud and laughing. Hilarious.

Anyway, I highly recommend 27 Dresses!

Also - an update on my catching up on life, after I posted that last blog, I started cleaning and I cleaned my whole house before I left for the movie! So now all I have left is homework Saturday and Sunday all day! That's perfect!! I have plenty of time and I'll even have a little bit of free time!! Yay!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails