Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Lust

So I gave up chocolate for Lent. It's been 36 days. I have 11 days left.

I'm not crazy about chocolate. It's not that big of a deal to me. I mean, I love it as much as the next guy and I knew I would notice if I gave it up. That was the point, to have something that I would want to eat, so I would remember Easter and think about Christ.

Well, I'm started to have dreams about chocolate.

I come home at night and I just crave chocolate.

I'm lusting after the chocolate.

It's the strangest thing...

1 comment:

m worsham said...

umm i've been dreaming about diet coke!!! and craving it every second of the day!!! but i really did have a dream about it the other night!! wait no... my dream was about dr. pepper...but still it's crazy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails