Tuesday, March 6, 2007

For Sale!!

If anybody has $4,250,000 they want to spend on a house, then could I possibly persuade you to buy this one and then let me come visit a lot??

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And I guess I have to technically do this...It's located in Lexington, KY, MLS # 627488

9 comments:

janine said...

i sort of think that house is really ugly.
i just don't like that awkward-contempo type architecture. not my cup of tea. i like the kind of place you walk inside and feel hugged.

Cameron said...

hahaha i kinda feel like i just got shot down. i understand what you're saying, though. but i like contemporary houses, so one day you might have to just pretend like you like my super contemporary house that i'm gonna build and i'll come get hugged at yours!! yay!!! you make me smile!

Peter Brackney said...

I have that much in a mayonnaise jar in the back yard - so that's not a problem (yeah, i wish).

but I'm with janine - i don't like it. i want to be hugged.

Anonymous said...

ummm holy crap! that is amazing!!!! i want it! lol

Cameron said...

YAY!!! somebody likes the house!!!!

Emily said...

I totally see Cameron loving this! Its not me but I LOVE the bath tub! how cool! The angles of it are amazing and the kitchen very shic!

janine said...

haha i didn't mean to shoot you down. hey, if you like it, i'll come visit... DUH! please don't take my criticisms personally, please remember i'm in an environment where that's what we do all day, it's how we grow as artists... (i forget that there are normal people in this world sometimes)

Cameron said...

i was just kidding. your comment didn't bother me at all. haha

m worsham said...

i agree with emily.. .i wanna live in the bathtub!! and the bowl sink was really cool too... cameron if you get this house, i'm movin in!

Related Posts with Thumbnails