Monday, March 19, 2007

And the wheels keep turning in my head

So let's talk about being inappropriate.

I talk about poop and I talk about sex and I talk about stupid things I've done and stupid things I've said. I talk about things I like in movies, I talk about things I don't like in movies. I'll tell you exactly what I think of a movie or a book or a song or a tv show or (fill in the blank), because I'm honest about what I think. And the thing is, it's taken me a long time to get that way. It's taken me a long time to not be afraid to say the wrong thing or do the wrong thing or wear the wrong thing. My heart is full of Christ and my mind is full of life. You can trust that. I may say something that just blows you away, but at the end of the day, you should know that my heart is in the right place. And honestly, I'm probably just saying something that you were thinking and were just too "appropriate" to say. I talk about life. And let's face it, life is not always appropriate. As a matter of fact, life is rarely appropriate.


Sex
Poop
Farts
Boogers
Toenails
Earlobes
Armpits
Areas
Waxing
Shaving
Stinkiness
Hypocrisy
Deceit
Bad hygiene
Body Odor
Boobies
Pee-pees


If you want to talk about any of these things, I'm your girl. Evidently I need to learn not to talk about some of those things in front of my in-laws or some people at work. But for those of you who are still interested in an inappropriate friend, let's keep in touch. Because I embrace my inappropriateness. And I encourage you to embrace yours.

Because, seriously, what is life without a little boobies, butt-cracks, sex, poops, farts conversation every once in a while?



P.S. If I just offended you, you need a vacation day. Take a day off and chill out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I am right there with you. Speak your piece and embrace all the inappropriateness that comes with this crazy beautiful life.

Anonymous said...

We can talk about whatever we want and if some people don't like it, they don't have to join us! -Hubbell

Anonymous said...

favorite blog! favorite blog! favorite blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails