Saturday, March 31, 2007

Attention All Plant Eaters!

Several of my friends have recently decided to give up meat and become vegetarian. I am very proud of them and have a lot of respect for anyone who investigates the issues and decides that the vegetarian lifestyle is best for them. It is definitely not for me. Not because I don't like animals or anything, but just because I eat chicken and turkey and eggs and milk and fish and occasionally a steak or burger and I just don't see the benefits outweighing the effort for me personally. But I can understand why other people would want to do it and I really admire their discipline and dedication to that. I won't buy anything but cage-free eggs, though and I do my best to only buy meat from farms and places that use humane treatment of their animals.

My friend Janine just posted this blog that has tips for people who are interested in possibly become vegetarian and I think that if anyone is interested in checking out being a vegetarian, they should read it! It's got great advice and as she said, it's very helpful, but not forceful.

Check out her blog here!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails