Monday, March 19, 2007

Thoughts for the Day

For some reason, this picture is how I feel today. It is called "Summer Fling" and it is by Kiston Rose, a 13 year old. Found at http://www.kinderart.com/fridge/fridge5.shtml

I started the day out with tea. I've decided I'm going to become a tea drinker. I wish Brooke was around now because I really want some of her green tea with honey that everybody loves!!

And then I had a fish sandwich for lunch. YUM. If you have not been to Charlie's Fish Market for the special, you need to go. It's only $6 for the biggest fish sandwich you will ever have in your life and a ton of fries and really amazing hush-puppies. Yep, GO.

And finally I remembered what Jon Weece said at 608 last night. He was talking to a Muslim family about what turns them off the most about Christians. One man said:

Their arrogance
Their hypocrisy
Their lack of hospitality


I don't want to be those things. And I also want to be appropriate. If you know me, you know I can be very inappropriate. I'm trying to learn not to be. It will be an uphill struggle.

1 comment:

janine said...

well cam cam. you are the exact opposite of arrogance and hypocrisy and hospitality lackingness.
promise! :)

you? inapprope? never.
seriously. we all have our moments. i would like to see yours. :) i love you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails