Friday, March 16, 2007

Today 3-16-2007

http://www.shannonsauction.com/auct_g/imgs/orpen%208.jpg

Today was a good day.

But there are people I care about who are hurting.

Remember them.

I do not believe this is the end.

May your days be blessed even when you are broken.

At least you are not alone:
My face is red with weeping,
deep shadows ring my eyes;

yet my hands have been free of violence
and my prayer is pure.

My intercessor is my friend
as my eyes pour out tears to God;

on behalf of a man he pleads with God
as a man pleads for his friend.
-Job 16: 16-17, 20-21





P.S. I don't think there are words for these moments in life.
"And all these lines fall short of what I had in mind - a failed attempt to capsulize a feeling."
I hope at the very least my heart is shown in that I sincerely love you & am praying for you & your family.
Times like this leave many unanswered questions.
I pray that you find peace.

1 comment:

Emily said...

i love your heart

Related Posts with Thumbnails