Thursday, March 8, 2007

Subsidized Story Time

I work for a property management company. We manage mostly government subsidized and Section 8 and income based apartment complexes. I make no judgment about the people who live in apartments like that. I think they are an incredible asset to many people who need help paying rent and getting by. There is nothing wrong with anyone who lives in these types of property. But, as with any kind of property management, we get some really funny/interesting calls. I've decided to start blogging about them regularly because sometimes it's just plain funny.



Angry Caller #1
Receptionist: Thank you for calling ________, this is Lewis.
Caller: "WHERE'S MY MONEY!?!"


Angry Caller #2
(In the middle of a LONG conversation where the woman is complaining to have "bugs" in her apartment, not roaches or anything like that, just "bugs" that keep biting her in her bed):
Caller: "Well, I know the people who lived in my apartment before me were a bunch of Mexicans and I don't have a van, so I know I don't have any of them sex bugs."



Favorite names of former tenants:
First name: Abcdef
First name: Jayleno



Ah, the life of a property management company.

LOVE IT.

2 comments:

m worsham said...

hahahaha oooh man that just made my day... i got a very small taste of working with some of these properties once and i definitely believe all of these!! soo funny!

Fred Worsham said...

Abcdef...i am absolutely naming my himalayan wistle kid that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails