Monday, March 5, 2007

The Black Donnellys

I'm watching the first episode of The Black Donnellys as I write this.

First observation:

The kid from the Sandlot is in it.
















Second observation:

If you liked The Departed or The Boondock Saints or anything Irish or Italian, most likely you'll at least be interested in the show.

Third observation:

It's pretty much awesome and I've found another show I'm hooked on. Thanks, Fred. I was going to avoid this one.

Oh well!!! The Black Donnellys, everybody. Monday nights at 10pm on NBC.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watched this last week when it first aired (pretty much b/c I knew the guys were Irish and Mark and I are those people that like anything Irish). We loved it! It's one of the shows we TiVo so we can watch it on Tuesday (b/c we're old and it's past our bedtime). I'm so glad someone else is watching it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails