Thursday, March 15, 2007

Subsidized Story Time

Our office is expanding right now, taking over more properties, hiring more people. This is what happened in an interview today. (I wasn't in the room, but I wish I was!!)

Supervisor: "Well everything looks great! We will have to get your information for a background check and you will have to pass a drug test."
Applicant: "I'm probably not going to pass that drug test. I've been taking some medication to make my penis bigger." (HE WAS TOTALLY SERIOUS)

Awesome! Hope that works out for you, man.


Someone called today to talk with a supervisor. Lewis had to get their name and number to have the supervisor call them back. This was what the person said when Lewis asked for their name.

"Cherry as in cat."

What??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails