Thursday, March 29, 2007

Guilty Pleasure

I have a small obsession with Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Me & my brother & my dad used to watch it all the time when I was in high school.

My brother has most of the seasons on DVD.

I want to watch them all again.

It is my guilty pleasure because it's the only show that I really can't explain exactly why I like it, I just really do. And it was such a cult classic kind of thing. People were obsessed with that show. It's really funny all the sites and videos and stuff you can find about it. It's amazing. Is anybody else a fan? Anyway, here are some pictures:

First Buffy loved Angel.


Later, she loved Spike.



And she kinda kicked butt.
But I couldn't find a good picture of that.


Anyway, that show was hot.

4 comments:

Emily said...

i understand, i loved 90210, The OC (which was just no good the last few season... really only good the 1st) and felicity. And probably others... hehe

Shannon said...

Hi, I'm Emily's friend and sometimes I read your blog because its linked to hers, and let me tell you that buffy is my favorite show ever! I really have no idea why either, but one day I just started watching it and got hooked, and now I own all of the dvds. Haha, just thought I would share!

Cameron said...

oh my gosh i just got so excited that i have a fellow buffy lover!!! yay!!!! i'm currently trying to save up some money to buy the collectors set of all of the seasons!! i want to watch them again from start to finish and i almost can't wait!!!

Shannon said...

yeah, i don't know very many people that liked it! i think it would for sure be a good purchase...

Related Posts with Thumbnails