Friday, March 23, 2007

New Links!

I am obsessed with quotes. I collect them. I have tons of books of quotes and I also write them down on napkins and random scraps of paper when I hear one in a movie or someone says something insightful. I keep them all in this huge notebook that I really need to organize. I've started a links list of quotes pages. And actually I can't believe I didn't do it before.

Anyway, it's on the side.


"Live all you can; it's a mistake not to. It doesn't so much matter what you do in particular, so long as you have your life. If you haven't had that what HAVE you had?"
-Henry James

1 comment:

Fred Worsham said...

i enjoy a good toast...

"here's to the nights you won't remember, with the friends you will never forget."

haven't commented in a bit, thought you may enjoy that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails