Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Pictures

How I choose my pictures:

I have a ton of pictures on my computer saved in different folders. When I decide I need a picture of someone, unless I have a really specific one in mind, I begin with the first folder (they're in alphabetical order) and I go through each picture. I then pick the first one that causes me to have some sort of response. If I just look at the picture and I'm like, "eh, whatever, that's just a picture of Lewis" or something like that, then I move on to the next one. But if I'm like, "Awww!!" or "HAHA!" or "Oh my gosh I forgot about that!" or something like that, then that picture goes immediately into the blog.

With Ian's picture, one of the first folders is titled "At Shows" and of course, there was Ian, bleeding, and I was like, "OH MY GOSH!" And now, it is permanently in my blog.

Here are some examples:

Lewis (This one is in my "Hanging Out 2005" folder and I'm still laughing out loud):
Hannah (This one is in my "Hanging Out 2006" folder and we were on the see-saw):
Me (This was in my "Florida 2006" folder and it was when the bugs in Florida decided I was the tastiest dish they've ever encountered and decided to eat my whole body. This looks bad, but it doesn't compare to everywhere else.):

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails