Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Fat Tuesday!!!

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper308/stills/96815d3k.jpg

It's Fat Tuesday!!! I've got on my purple Mardi Gras beads and I've already eaten some King Cake!!

And I've decided I'm giving up chocolate for Lent. Anything chocolate. I've been eating it a lot lately and I will really miss it, so it will be a good thing to give up! Although, I'm not Catholic, but I don't think you have to just be Catholic to give something up for Lent. Anybody else giving anything up for Lent?

Happy Fat Tuesday!!!!!!!

3 comments:

m worsham said...

I am!!! I'm going to give up all soft drinks!! even diet coke... i dont know how this is gonna work out but I'm doing it! I'm glad you put this on here because I really wanted to give something up and I'm definitey not Catholic so you made my day!! so wait.. this lent thing doesn't start till tomorrow, right??

m worsham said...

ok wait...i have to revise that... I'm giving up drinking soft drinks just to drink... if they are in alcoholic beverages... i just can't help that!

Emily said...

oh meg oh meg. I may think about it today and see what I may give up for Lent. I have many vices

Related Posts with Thumbnails