Monday, February 12, 2007

this is what beautiful looks like to me

I don't mean this in a weird way or anything. But this is what beautiful looks like to me. And not to sound all feminist or anything, but I think if we all start embracing the beauty in ourselves and appreciating the beauty in other people, we could do a lot of good. Life is too short to pick apart the little things you don't like about yourself or to tear down somebody else because you have low self-esteem. Sometimes, just look around you, life is so beautiful and so are the people you are around. These girls are my friends. I think they deserve some recognition for being as wonderful and beautiful as they all are.

Also, if you see your picture on here and you don't want it on here, let me know. I'll be happy to take it down. And if you want to know why I picked the one I did of you, just ask me, I have reasons.




Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

cameron,
you made me cry! i so agree with what you said. and thank you for including me. i think you are stunningly beautiful, both inside and out. and that picture of kristen is hot.

stephanie said...

awww that was so cute i had to take a break.

kate said...

i love this! such a boost of self-esteem too, haha :)

no but seriously, what a great idea...i love what you wrote!


also - i'm so glad you loved the vagina monologues! it's one of my favorite plays of all times. my roommate actually used to be in charge of producing it at uk, so i am very familiar with all things vagina, hahaha

Emily said...

this is the best post ever. there beautiful pictures- i just LOVE it. your wonderfully sensitive and fully of love- it refreshing.

Mandy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your pictures!! I agree, we all should really embrace our beauty more and stop comparing ourselves to everyone else!! You make a wonderful point!

And on another note....subbing for kindergarten is soooo fun! I love little kids, they are constantly surprising me with things they say and do. They always make me laugh too:) As of right now I am PR (public relations) major, but I could see myself going back later to get my certification to teach (once I get bored, which I commonly do!).

Fred Worsham said...

cameron, i think that this was an excellent post, and agree with you whole heartedly. and so what if you are a little bit of a feminist! i know that i am!

Fred Worsham said...

hope i don't leave two posts...getting used to my new laptop! i love this post...i definately agree, and what's wrong with being a little bit of a feminist? i know that i am!

Susan Henry Toups said...

Amen sister!

Anonymous said...

cameron, i love you. plain and simple.

janine said...

all of the pictures are beautiful except there's one of some girl in a blue shirt with what looks like twine hanging from her head. i am confused.

Vemrion said...

i'm a male chauvanist pig and i must say -- these women ARE beautiful. kudos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails