Tuesday, February 6, 2007

the final harry potter book

J.K. Rowling posted, in her diary on her website, her thoughts upon finishing the final Harry Potter book. She says that she is both happy and sad, but that the final book is her personal favorite.

I can't wait!




P.S. My personal thoughts: I think that Hermione will die. I'm not sure how I think she will, but I think she will. I also think that Neville will kill Snape or help kill Voldemort. And I also think that McGonagall might die. I want Harry to end up being the next Dumbledore. And I don't know if I believe Dumbledore is dead which means I don't know if I believe that Snape is bad. Hmmmmmm

I dunno, it's just me. Anybody else have any theories??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Harry Potter! I used to hear everyone talking about Harry Potter and I would laugh. Now I can't wait for the latest movie and the last book. I think Harry will die! It totally isn't what I want but it seems like it since two main people will die and no more books will be made. I really wanted Harry and Hermoine to hook up but we will see....

Related Posts with Thumbnails