Thursday, February 15, 2007

Lost - My Questions


These are the questions I want answered before the show is over.
They don't have to answer them THIS season, just before they end the series, I want to know these things:

  • How did Locke get in the wheelchair?
  • Why was the big statue there at the end of Season 2, why was it just a foot and why did it only have 4 toes?
  • What was the deal with Penny at the end of Season 2? What did she know about everything?
  • How does the smoke on the island kill people? Why is it only in one area of the island?
  • What is the significance of the numbers?
  • How did "The Others" get there in the first place? And do they go back and forth? (This one they are already kind-of answering)
  • Where are all the people who got taken and what are they doing with them? (I think they will answer this one next week!)
  • Why was the polar bear on the island? I guess that is what they were keeping in that big cage that Sawyer has been in, but why?
  • What is the deal with Libby? She was in the insane place with Hurley and she is the one who sold the boat to Desmond. ????
  • Why was Ethan at Juliet's sister's house?
  • What is the brainwashing video? What is the purpose? And who else has been made to watch one?
  • When Jack was talking to Tom when he was working on Ben, he got Tom to start talking about why they were there and why they hadn't taken Ben somewhere else. Tom goes, "Ever since the sky turned purple..." Why did the sky turn purple and when?
  • When Jack escaped from his little room and found that other room showing all the videos from around the camp, who was the guy with the eyepatch that looked into one of the cameras and where is he?
  • Why do "The Others" take all the babies and children?
Anybody have theories?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Cameron, I'm obsessed with this show. In fact, we have LOST Wednesdays where a group of people all get together, eat dinner, and watch the show. Obsessed. My Entertainment Weekly last week came in the mail and had Jack, Juliet, and Ben on the cover and they talked with the actors and directors and they discussed pretty much all of these things. I'll answer what I can. Here goes:

-They will show how Locke ended up in the wheelchair on Mar. 21
-The 4 toed statue will come back in to play, it is important, but I'm not sure if it'll be this season of not.
-We'll learn more about that scene with Penny by the end of season 3.
-We'll see more of the monster this season but have to wait on it's origins. Apparently if you study the monster by stillframes, you can learn alot more...I'm not that obsessive yet.
-Numbers, I'm not sure completely on them and I have lots of theories
-We learn more about the Others on March 7. We learn how they are connected to the Dharma Initiative, we learn about other hatches, and apparently they have a submarine...interesting.
-Polar bear...I don't know why.
-We learn more about Libby in season 4, but it will have to be through one of the Others.
-I don't know if Ethan was necessarily in Juliet's sisters house, but he could have been. That wasn't clear if he was actually in there.
-Check out this site about the brainwashing scene. Someone played it all backwards, and, well, it's just creepy.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16l6b_newbrain
-The sky turned purple when Desmond turned the key. That's what he was talking about.
-I don't know who the guy with the eyepatch is, but I'm guessing he's in the new hatch called the Flame (which we learn about in that new episode)
-I don't understand the babies/children thing, but I've heard crazy theories. There's even a theory of cloning. But next week we will see the kidnapped kids and we also see Cindy (the stewardess on the plane who gave Jack extra vodka).

Ok, now that I look totally insane you hopefully have some answers. This article I read just told alot...including theories that Claire is Jack's half sister (based off of one of Jack's dad's conversations that Ana Lucia heard where he demanded to see his daughter. I don't know, but I do love to talk about all of the theories. Also, Walt and Michael are done for the season but not for good.
I have probably told you way more than you really cared to know and you probably had no idea I would respond to everything, but here you go. You can read all of this stuff for yourself at EW.com/asklost. They also have the link to the cover story at the bottom.

Enjoy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails