Friday, February 9, 2007

introducing janine

the first few times i saw janine, i wasn't really interested in talking to her because i had met way too many "band member girlfriends" who were only interested in sizing you up and deciding who was the cooler girlfriend. i just wasn't interested at that point in getting into some drama with some member of the scene.

well, to my surprise, miss janine saw something in me that made her want to send me a message on myspace and say, "hey what's up? we should be friends." and i will be forever grateful for her doing that. it's strange how someone can come into your life and just be...normal. they just fit. and that's what she is to me. she just fits. and she allows my complete quirkiness and my probably sometimes absolutely stupid ridiculousness and she's still my friend...despite myself, pretty much.

so she has a blog. and you should read it. for reasons why, see Exhibit A - Zoo. ology or Exhibit B - Feelings .

and, did i mention...she loves me!! (extra special Exhibit C)

1 comment:

janine said...

you totally out did me. i'm crying, goof. i'm going to kick you in the face for this! haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails