Saturday, December 20, 2008

Seven Pounds: NOT A SPOILER

The main thing I have heard people to say about this movie is "what is it even about?"

Please don't read too much about it or try to find out what it's about in detail before seeing it. They did that on purpose and after having seen it, I wouldn't have it any other way. Just go see it, let it be what it is. I promise that if you find out more about what the plot is, it will lose a little of its beauty. You have to just let it unfold. If you figure some of it out along the way or even early in the movie, that's not the point. People are always disappointed when they figure things out at the beginning. This movie is about the process. It's about the journey. Just enjoy it for what it is.

I will say this - it is probably the best I have ever seen Will Smith.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails