Monday, December 29, 2008

Moves I Still Need to See

I saw Benjamin Button and Slumdog Millionaire this weekend. Now, based on the Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild award nominees, this is my remaining list of movies to see.

Doubt (5 SAG nominations and 5 GG nominations)
Frost/Nixon (2 SAG nominations and 5 GG nominations)
Revolutionary Road
(1 SAG nomination and 4 GG nominations)
Vicky Cristina Barcelona (1 SAG nomination and 4 GG nominations)
The Reader (4 GG nominations)
Milk (3 SAG nominations and 1 GG nomination)
Changeling
(1 SAG nomination and 2 GG nominations)
Rachel Getting Married (1 SAG nomination and 1 GG nomination)
The Visitor
(1 SAG nomination)

But also, as much as I try to, I just can't build any desire to see The Wrestler (1 SAG nomination and 3 GG nominations).

Oscar nominations are not announced until January 22, so I'm not sure yet what those will be, but I'm assuming they will be similar to these.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails