Sunday, December 28, 2008

Benjamin Button & Slumdog Millionaire


I saw Benjamin Button today. I loved it! I thought it was beautiful and funny and intelligent. Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett were fabulous as they always are. It was definitely in my Top 10 movies for the year. It was a little long, but it didn't feel as long as it was.


Image Source

I also saw Slumdog Millionaire tonight. I thought it was fabulous!! It was not quite as easy to watch as Benjamin Button was because parts of it were just difficult and sad, but it was definitely really great and I understand the Oscar buzz. I thought the main guy in it who plays Jamal Malik was perfect. He was kind-of shy and goofy, but still charming and believable as an orphan who had been through everything he had been through. I highly recommend seeing it.

The problem is, Slumdog Millionaire would definitely also be in my Top 10 movies for the year, so it is going to have to bump out Definitely, Maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Benjamin Button was very Fincher-esque... almost as good as his other stuff if not for some nagging plot holes

Related Posts with Thumbnails