Tuesday, December 2, 2008

TV Characters We're Thankful For

While this post at this site kinda sucks, it made me think about the TV characters I'm thankful for!!

Buffy people
Duh. I can't pick one.


Chandler Bing
He's completely hilarious and one of my favorite tv characters of all time. He never fails to make me laugh, but when he gets choked up and is serious about stuff, it totally breaks me down.


Dan Humphrey
I just like him. Serena & Dan are my favorite. But I'm starting to be a bigger and bigger fan of Chuck & Blair.


Gregory House
I love that he's a jerk and totally brilliant and hilarious. He makes the whole show work.


Temperance Brennan
I love how she is socially awkward. She just says what's going on even if it's inappropriate or questionable. And Booth just loves her but they haven't done anything about it yet! It's starting to drive me crazy.


Mark Sloan
While there are plenty of characters to love on Grey's, Mark is probably my favorite. He acts like he's all macho and just sleeps around, but I think he's more sensitive than he appears.


Brooke Davis
She's hot and she's feisty and she's funny. What more could you ask for?


Seth Cohen
Absolutely hilarious. All the time. I love his sarcasm!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

from the above i love Emmily the most. her role as bones Temperrance in bones tv show is just fantastic she so gorgeous and beautiful

Related Posts with Thumbnails