Friday, December 12, 2008

Golden Globe Nominees 2009!!

I am very excited that the Golden Globe Nominees were announced this week!! The Golden Globes will air on Sunday, January 11. When do we start the countdown??

Click here for the full list!

It's sort-of embarrassing how many movies I haven't seen yet that are on the list. I need to really start working on that!!! So starting this weekend, my plan is to rent the ones of these that are out on DVD now.
These are the movies I need to see before I have an absolute opinion on who should win...

Curious Case of Benjamin Button (12/25/08)
Frost/Nixon (12/25/08)
The Reader (in theaters - limited release)
Revolutionary Road (12/25/08 - limited)
Slumdog Millionaire (in theaters - limited release)
Changeling (in theaters)
Doubt (in theaters - limited release)
Milk (in theaters - limited release)
In Bruges (on DVD)
Vicky Christina Barcelona (on DVD)
Mamma Mia! (on DVD 12/16/08)
Last Chance Harvey (in theaters - limited release)
Bolt (in theaters)
Kung Fu Panda (on DVD)

(Which means I really need to start reading Benjamin Button, The Reader, and Revolutionary Road!)

Have you seen any of them? What are your thoughts so far??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails