Sunday, December 7, 2008

Using iPhone in Church

Stuff Christians Like posted this last week and I thought it was so funny because I am totally one of those people who uses their iPhone in church. I use the little Bible application to look up whatever they're talking about and then I use the notes to take notes throughout the whole thing. And sometimes I keep track of the songs they played if I liked them in a separate notes file. It's really funny. I totally assumed that people would think I'm just being disrespectful, but it's actually helped me to pay attention even more! How funny.

3 comments:

Stephen said...

I have been using electronic Bibles in church for quite a few years. I was reading the Bible on my iPhone in church today :)

Anonymous said...

Interestingly enough I saw people doing it all over church today for the first time (I hadn't been in a while), and was amused I would have never thought of it, but its a great idea!

Cameron said...

yeah it really does help more than you would think it does!!

stephen - i'm glad to know i'm not the only one!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails