Monday, December 15, 2008

Movies I Watched This Weekend

I like the first one better, but I always enjoy a Kevin Smith movie. Jay & Silent Bob are my favorite. I think they're hilarious.


Mallrats
Jason Lee, Jeremy London, Jason Mewes, Kevin Smith, Joey Lauren Adams, Claire Forlani, Shannen Doherty, Ben Affleck - I mean, it's Kevin Smith in all his glory. I love this movie. I think it's hilarious! Jason Lee is my favorite in it. I think he's so cute. I love the guy who can't see the sailboat, too. I don't know how many times I've seen this movie, but it came on again on HBO and I had to watch it!


Jerry Maguire
I only saw the last half of this one, like I already posted this weekend. I love it. I never quite get enough of Cameron Crowe. The music is my favorite.


Holiday in Handcuffs
Melissa Joan Hart & Mario Lopez on ABC Family. AWESOME. haha I love ABC Family Christmas movies! They're so cheesy and awesome that it's just amazing.


Oceans 13
Lewis watches the Oceans movies every single time they are on. I can't count how many times I've seen them. This weekend Oceans 13 was on, so of couse we watched it. I think Lewis may even have watched it twice. I'm not sure why.


Step Brothers
Lewis and I watched this on Sunday night. I wasn't a huge fan. Parts were funny, though.

Also - I read The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and The Lucky One this weekend! Yay!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails