Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Trying Something New...

I've decided that maybe I need to post more of my thoughts. I posted a survey and some people seemed to want to hear more of what I had to say, not just what I think about what other people had to say. So, while I think I may not be that intersting, we'll see how it works out.

I'm going to try to post once every few days and just pick one topic that has been relevant or interesting or important for my life recently and just write for 5 minutes without stopping or editing or thinking about it too much or getting scared about what I'm really saying. (This idea spun from something my friend Jessica did on her blog recently - "Stream of Un".)

I'll start tomorrow...
(I'm actually writing it right now and it will post tomorrow)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails