Thursday, December 11, 2008

Movie News

Anna Faris, of Scary Movie and House Bunny, has 2 new roles lined up. One is with Adam Sandler's Happy Madison company about "two sisters who team up to land a husband." The second is called 20 Times a Lady about a woman who starts "analyzing her sexual path in order to find Mr. Right." I think Anna Faris is really funny and I'll see both of these just because I like her!


Guillermo del Toro, the creative mind behind Pan's Labyrinth and Hellboy 2, is going to direct The Witches. Maybe some of you don't remember The Witches, by Roald Dahl, but I definitely do! I loved that book! I'm very excited to see what del Toro does with that as a movie! I think he's definitely proven that no matter what, he will provide something unique.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails