Monday, December 8, 2008

Movies I Watched This Weekend

It was a slow weekend for me.

I watched part of License to Wed and Wanted. I went to see Twilight for the 5th time. Yes, it is a personal record (A Knight's Tale had been my record so far with 4 theater viewings) and yes, it is embarrassing. I still can't give it over a C rating. I have different opinions of it depending on who I see it with. But that was my last time in the theater. I have now seen it with everyone who I told I would see it with. Goodness gracious.

My main activity this weekend was reading New Moon again. I'm making my way through the series because I just felt like reading it again. Although, over Christmas break, I have a lot of books lined up that I need to read. They include: The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks, Crazy Love by Francis Chan, Searching for God Knows What by Donald Miller, Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates, The Road by Cormac McCarthy, Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer, Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer, The Shack by William Paul Young and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button by F. Scott Fitzgerald.

What are you doing to take up your free time over the holidays? And don't tell me you don't have free time. Everyone can find a little bit of time to themselves for a movie or book.

3 comments:

Maria said...

I read The Road this summer because I knew it was coming out in theatre. I'd be interested to hear your view on it. It's not what I thought it would be at all, but I ended up appreciating it. Do you know what it's about?

kate said...

I finished New Moon this weekend...gotta be honest, the more I read, the more I just get mad!! But now I feel like I'm all sucked in so I have to keep going...but I'm just so annoyed the whole time!! Hahah :)

I want to read the next book (because I like reading stuff that makes me mad, apparently, hahah) but I will try to get it from the library because I honestly do not want to give Stephanie Meyers any more of my money!!!

Cameron said...

maria - i do sort-of know what it's about. a couple of women at work read it and RAVED about it which is why i am reading it. i actually borrowed it from one of them. plus i wanted to read it before the movie like you did. i'm sure i'll blog about it when i get done. haha

katie - just push through. new moon is my least favorite of the whole series. bella is way too whiny in that one. and i don't know what to tell you about the money thing because i have given her like all of my money. i now have bought 4 copies of the first book, 2 copies of the second book, 1 copy of the third book (although i own 2 copies because my friend crystal's dog ate one), 1 copy of the fourth book and i've seen the movie 5 times (although i only paid for 4)

she should hire me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails