Friday, January 11, 2008

You ready, girls???

(Travis is going to be so uncomfortable if he reads this...)

It's VAGINA MONOLOGUES time!!!!

February 15, 2008 7:30pm
February 16, 2008 7:30pm

University of Kentucky is sponsoring a benefit production of The Vagina Monologues to raise awareness and funds for local organizations working to end violence against women and girls.

And WE ARE GOING!!!

All who are interested are coming with me!!

I went to The Vagina Monologues last year at U of L (and I must say it was fabulous there and I might be going back to that one as well this year), but it was so wonderful I have to spread the word. This means YOU. All girls who regularly read my blog, whether you have been to a Vagina Monologues performance or not, you are coming with me to this one! We'll make a whole night out of it if you want, dinner and everything!!

Katie, Susan, Mandy, Sarah, Hannah, Janine, Tammy H, Diana, Allison, Brooke, Maria, Sara Jane, Tina - heck, even Jessica, Megan & Stephanie can find time to get your butt up/down here for some Vagina Monologues!!! (or find your own near yourself - which is what I expect Emily to be doing!)

But it's totally worth it and you will love every second of it! We will laugh and maybe cry and be all about the girl power.

I think I may be a closet feminist. Whatever.

WE'RE GOING!

4 comments:

hannah said...

OH MY GOSH!! so excited!! i love it! i hope they have the penis cookies again! hahah! i want to def. go!

Maria said...

I definitely wanna go!

kate said...

my old roommate used to be in charge of producing this at UK...i think i officially know every single thing about the vagina monologues and vday at uk, lol

i would definitely be interested in going, it is always a fun time...it's such a great production, and for such a great cause...and the uk cast has been outstanding every year so far!

kate said...

p.s. being a feminist just means you believe that females deserve the same basic human rights and treatment as males...i'm pretty sure you already are one, and that is nothing to be closeted about!

it is just the feminazis that scare me...lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails