Friday, January 11, 2008

Video



There's not much to say. You'll like it or you won't. But I can't seem to get away from it. I think about 6 different people have tried to send it to me or show it to me over the last few months. I just kinda think that says something because all the people who have tried to show it to me are really different from each other, so I guess it can speak to people. That's always a good thing.

Although I must say, the first time I saw it I thought it looked so cheesy, but by the end I was crying. I guess it just resonates in a way you don't expect. Sometimes it just takes something simple.

2 comments:

Maria said...

That's a really cool video

Emily H. said...

wow, cameron. i didn't expect to CRY this morning! i, also, thought it was cheesy to begin with, but wow.

Related Posts with Thumbnails