Sunday, January 13, 2008

Movies, Movies, Movies (through July)

Click the links for the websites or trailer or whatever I could find!

Movies I haven't seen yet (that are out), but I want to!!
The Bucket List
Juno
National Treasure: Book of Secrets
Atonement (reading the book first)
Love in the Time of Cholera (reading the book first)
The Kite Runner (reading the book first)
Dan in Real Life
The Great Debaters
I'm Not There
Lars and the Real Girl
Southland Tales



Movies that aren't out yet that I want to see:
27 Dresses (Jan. 18)
Cloverfield (Jan. 18)
The Air I Breathe (Jan. 25 - LA/NY)
Fool's Gold (Feb. 8)
Vince Vaughn's Wild West Comedy Show (Feb. 8 - limited)
Definitely, Maybe (Feb. 15)
Jumper (Feb. 15)
Step Up 2 The Streets (Feb. 15)
Vantage Point (Feb. 22)
Charlie Bartlett (Feb. 22)
The Other Boleyn Girl (Feb. 29)
Penelope (Feb. 29 - limited)
The Accidental Husband (March 7)
21 (March 28)
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (May 16)
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (May 23)
The Happening (June 13)
The Incredible Hulk (June 13)
Get Smart (June 20)
Wanted (June 27)
Hancock (July 4)
The Dark Knight (July 18)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

see "i'm not there"!! the parts with kate blanchett (however you spell it) are the best.

after you left my birthday, this one part of titanic made me cry!!

Mandy said...

You and I are so alike: obsessed with movies! I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails