Sunday, January 20, 2008

Magazine Subscriptions - Love it!!!

I love Glamour, Cosmopolitan, InStyle and Allure. I usually buy them every month at the grocery which racks up LOTS of money! If I buy those every month, that's like $200 per year in magazines!!

Well, I just got on Glamour.com and bought a 2-year subscription (24 issues) for $20, but then I started thinking about how my mom found my Us Weekly and OK! magazines on ebay for cheaper. So I got on Ebay.

I got 2 years of Cosmo and 2 years of Allure for $19 total!
And then I got 1 year of InStyle for $9 total!

That's $50 I just spent and assuming I pay $9 again for another year of InStyle, that's $59 for 2 years of subscriptions (96 issues) to 4 magazines where I otherwise would have spent $400 over 2 years buying them every month!!

That's awesome!! Go to ebay and type in "Magazine Subscriptions" if you are like me and buy the magazines every month!!

Yay!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you may also want to try subscribing to Webbyshop Magazine Subscriptions =) There are a lot more of exciting magazines for us, magazine lovers to choose from. I'm assure of that.

kate said...

someone sent me a link where you can get subscriptions for free...i will try to find it and send to you! i get spin, nylon, and a couple others every month for free...it's like a little present every time i go check the mail, haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails