Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Choice


It's 3am. I had read about 6 chapters (out of 22) of The Choice by Nicholas Sparks. I picked it up at 11:30pm tonight and just got finished with it.

I cried A LOT. I was not aware of what "the choice" was in the book. I thought it was going to be choosing between two people, but nooooo. It was something that made me cry a whole freaking lot more than that.

Nicholas Sparks is no Alexandre Dumas or Jane Austen, but his books are a nice, fun escape from deep thought for me and I enjoy that. I don't have to think too much, I can just sit back and enjoy the book.

This was not my favorite one - still doesn't hold a candle to The Notebook or A Walk to Remember - but it was good. And sad. And wonderful.

Aw. Now I need to go to sleep!!! I'm going to see P.S. I Love You tomorrow and I know I'm going to cry a lot in that, too!! Oh well. It's good for the soul sometimes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails