Saturday, January 5, 2008

Favorite Friend Quote of the Day 1-5-2008


Hannah & I went to the mall today. Me & Hannah had this whole conversation and I just wanted you to know about it and why I love Hannah so much...



Cameron: I'm going to see P.S. I Love You tomorrow. It has Spike in it. Do you want to go with me?

Hannah: I don't know, I don't really want to see it but I kinda do, but ONLY because Spike is in it. Is Spike married?

Cameron: I don't think so.

Hannah: Oh, I need to find him. But he would hate me because I would make him watch Buffy all the time.

Cameron: You would have to make him "be" Spike.

Hannah: I would always make him "be" Spike. It would be, "tonight I'm Buffy & you're Spike" every day of my life.



(That's not exactly word for word because I don't completely remember, but you get the gist.)

I love Hannah. And Spike. And all things Buffy.

1 comment:

hannah said...

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! i love it!! n im totally gunna marry spike so i can have my very own "vampire" husband!! haha!! hey if i cant have edward cullen its gotta be the next best thing right! hahah!! i love our convos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails