Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Confession

I desperately want to have a baby. And not in an "I don't know what I'm getting into" kind of way. I do know what it takes. And I'm ready (WE'RE ready, but it's my blog so it's "I").

But I'm young and I'm in school and I won't do it.

But I just needed to confess that I finally am at the point where if my options were more open, I WOULD do it. Lewis & I have talked about it a lot.

But we're young and in school and we won't do it now.

Blah blah blah. But summer of 2010 you better believe we'll be aiming at having a baby!

3 comments:

Sara Jane said...

I love your honesty. I done with school, 25.5 years old and single. Some days having a baby is more exciting to me than getting married...I can't believe I just wrote that. When the time is right, I'm sure you will be an amazing mom.

kate said...

i really can't believe how many of our lca classmates are parents already! it blows my mind that we are all that old now.

there are some days when i think i'm at the point where i'm ready to settle down and start thinking about things like that...but then there are many other days where i still really enjoy sleeping til noon, haha

idk i am still working on just being responsible/taking care of myself, it freaks me out that there are people my age caring for another human life, omg!! :)

for what it is worth i think you would be a very cute mom.

Mandy said...

Awesome! You will undoubtedly make a wonderful mom!

Related Posts with Thumbnails