Thursday, January 17, 2008

I don't even care anymore...

So I was searching online for Buffy the Vampire Slayer valentines to mail out to all my friends this year and I typed "Buffy Valentines" into google and I found this (pay attention to #6)...



10 Signs You Are Totally Obsessed With Buffy the Vampire Slayer:

1. If someone says "bunny" it reminds you of "Buffy" 'cuz they sound alike.

2. When you are doing a religious word-search, you see the words "glory, faith, cross, stake and dawn" and you immediately think of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.


3. One a list of your favorite movies, you put "possible second Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie".


4. You wrote this list or one like them.


5. You watch totally crappy movies, like Scooby Doo, just to see "Buffy" actors in them.


6. You're over the age of 12 and you still pass out "Buffy" valentines.


7. There's a boy you know namrd "Alexander Harris" and you refuse to call him anything but Xander.


8. You watch every movie Xander ever quoted from.


9. You've made one or more websites about Buffy the Vampire Slayer.


10. Five or more of the signs apply to you.




...and realized that we've reached a point from which there is no return...

...and I don't even care...

...and I still might spend $20 on 32 Buffy Valentines from 2003 that I found...

...and if you get one in the mail, you will LOVE it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails