Monday, February 16, 2009

Newsies: King of New York



Yeah I love this movie. It was absolutely my favorite thing ever when I was younger. One weekend, my friend Emily and I watched it 13 times in one weekend. We were in the basement of her house. I remember bringing our food and everything down there. I know all the words to every song and dialogue. Lewis asked me how many times I've seen it the other day and I said 'at least 200.' He thought I was exagerrating. I said that if I watched it 13 times in one weekend, that may have been the extreme, but I used to watch it at least 4-5 times per week when I was in 6th, 7th and 8th grade. I rented it this weekend because I can't find my copy anywhere. I will be buying it again. But I rented it on Saturday night and I'm currently watching it for the 3rd time since then.

If you haven't seen it, it's really important that you do. It's pre-crazy/angry Christian Bale. And it makes life happier.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg i love the newsies too! max casella is my fav. Have you seen blood drips heavily on newsie square? it's so great

Related Posts with Thumbnails