Friday, February 20, 2009

Movie News

There are new images of The Road available now! I'm excited about seeing this movie, but I'm more excited about reading the book! I really need to start that soon!!


Image Source
Boondock Saints: All Saints Day is definitely going to happen! Apparently filming wrapped in December, so it's in post-production. Film School Rejects wrote a post about the history of this particular version with a lot of info I didn't have any idea about. I'm happy the sequel is being made, mainly because Sean Patrick Flanery and Norman Reedus are back as Connor and Murphy respectively, but there's a possibility that it could be straight-to-DVD. That's not a good sign. Either way, check out the Film School Rejects post.

2 comments:

Jade @ Chasing Empty Pavements said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jade @ Chasing Empty Pavements said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Boondock Saints with a passion! I'm so happy someone else shares my love of it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails