Thursday, February 19, 2009

Movie Review: Slumdog Millionaire

I actually don't think I reviewed this yet on here, so I'm going to now.

It was beyond fabulous. It was beautiful being set in Mumbai. I loved the colors and the look and feel of the atmosphere in India. I really loved the plotline and the idea of a boy from the slums who is on his way to winning India's version of Who Wants to be a Millionaire. For each question, they take you back and show you how he knows the answer and we find out the real reason he is on the show - and it isn't because of the money. The whole movie was just so wonderful. I knew from the moment it was over that I really liked it, but the more I think about it, I realize that I love it even more every day. It's just one of those movies that sticks with you.

Unlike lots of my other reviews, I have very few words for this one. It was more of the way it made me feel. I just thought it was great. And I LOVED the Bollywood dance at the end. It's awesome. I wish I could do that!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails