Tuesday, September 2, 2008

One Tree Hill: Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Part 1

Here are my very short and condensed thoughts on One Tree Hill's first Season 6 episode:

(in no particular order)

  • OMG Mouth, your haircut is worse than Lucas' in season 4. Cut it now.
  • Nanny Carrie is a great big hoochie and I am so not all about this Misery-esque thing that's going on. Dan is soooo going to kill you.
  • Deb & Skills - keep it up - I LOVE it. hahaha
  • Victoria needs a major attitude adjustment (that was written after all my angry, inappropriate things that I really wanted to say....grrrr I hate her)
  • I want Naley to have another baby - preferably a girl this time.
  • Brooke is so going to kick butt later...I just know it.
  • And last, but not least.....OMG I'M SO HAPPY LUCAS PICKED PEYTON!!! ALL IS WELL WITH THE WORLD!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Ahem. The pessimistic friend speaks up..

I'm not convinced that Peyton and Lucas are going to last. How often do they stay together from the beginning of the season to the end? Also, I'm worried Dan is going to die from his HCM (? thats what he has right?) before he kills Nanny Carrie.

I 110% agree about Mouth.. like wtf it's the same hair he had on the first season of Boy Meets World lol. But I dont want him to be gone for good!!

Also I think maybe Victoria sent the guy to beat up brooke and take the sketches..

also.. I thought they acted really bad in the first episode.. like everyone.. it seemed cheesy to me and i love one tree hill so I dont know, maybe they were just getting back in the swing of things...

Mandy said...

SO glad he picked Peyton. Part of me wanted Brooke, but lets face it, Peyton made so much more sense. I mean, do you remember the first season? When they met? So great!!!

p.s. Mouth's haircut was terrible...poor Mouth. I know a person who went to high school with him....maybe I should have her pass the word along? Haha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails