Saturday, September 27, 2008

i see you - ciaara

Ciaara is one of those friends who you know as an acquaintance and then you slowly become more and more involved in each others lives through people and situations you never really saw coming and then suddenly one day you realize that they are one of your best friends. That's our story, more-or-less. Although I wasn't around through a lot of Ciaara's years in the past, I know about them and I think she is a perfect example of how beautifully God weaves together a story that you thought you had messed up. I know I have felt like that so many times and then looked back and God was picking up pieces, shifting things around and then dropping me in the middle of a fairy-tale pretty much. Ciaara is absolutely beautiful and she has a charisma and personality that is unrivaled in most people. She loves to laugh and her smile will make you want to smile as well. She loves her husband and is so happy to finally be a wife and I think she makes a wonderful one. She is a good friend and a truly forgiving person. She doesn't dwell in the past and she is actually a pretty freaking awesome person in the here and now.

All who agree with me, please stand up...or comment.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails