Friday, September 26, 2008

i see you - sarah c

Sarah is another of the incredibly talented people in my life. She plays piano. It's perfect. Well, to me it is. One day I hope she gets to become a professional pianist. She will be so comfortable in that position. But even if she doesn't end up there, I believe she will offer something great to the world. I've been a part of her life for 6 years now. I guess I have played the sister role as her sister-in-law for the last 4 years. More than anything else, I have listened and watched the way her family sees her. We all have difficult times with our families and Lew & Sarah's family is no different. The thing that has been really beautiful to me is the consistency with which they all continue to see her as she can be, should be, is, was, one day will be. I believe she is in a growth period and as difficult as periods like that are, I think she will come out of it as even more than any of us can see now. She is funny and sweet and unique. She has a style and a spark that is all her own. I know how Lewis sees her and what he says about her and how he looks at her and how he hopes she looks at him and I have to just say that I know your family is supposed to love you, but the way Lewis really sees would make anyone love her just as much as he does. I'm happy to be a part of their family.

Anyone else who knows Sarah and has anything to add?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww, thanks cameron!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails