Monday, September 29, 2008

i see you - josh s

Josh is married to Ciaara. They are newlyweds and very excited about it right now! It's been a real blessing for Lewis and I to hang out with them lately - and always, but really a lot lately. The first word that I think of when I think of Josh is kind. He maybe looks like he could kick your butt, but he wouldn't. He cares about people and I think his kindness says a lot to the people he surrounds himself with. It's obvious that he cares a lot about his friends. My husband in particular has been blessed to be Josh's friend. On top of all of his fabulous personal characteristics, he is incredibly talented and uses his gifts for the glory of Christ. He is sincere and honest about his beliefs and is a blessing to those around him. Lewis and I are honored to have him & Ciaara in our lives. We are excited about the future with them as our friends.

Don't you agree?

Also - today is Josh's birthday. Wish him a happy one!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails