Thursday, September 25, 2008

i see you - ian

Ian is one of the most intelligent and talented people that I know. He has the possibility within himself to make a real change in the people around him. When he is acting on this possibility, the world really does change around him. I've seen it. Some of the most blessed years of my life had Ian as a part of them, really a central part. Lewis and I lived with him for almost 2 years, and as difficult as that may sound to you, I still felt happy and lucky to have him in my life the entire time. I heard someone say one time that we are acting most like God when we are creative and I must say that Ian's creative side is flawless. I believe that when channeled, his creativity can spur people on to want to be better. I believe he is kind and I believe he is understanding. He is funny and interesting and interested. He has potential that is yet to be harnessed and I look forward to the day that he shines brighter than he ever has before. It will be something we will all want to stop and see.

I know some people think the same thing...tell me about it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails