Tuesday, September 30, 2008

i see you - maupin

Maupin has known me for longer than most of my friends because he was friends with my brother first when they were in elementary or middle school. I've seen him come a long way and he continues to follow a direction that I admire. He has a vibrance about himself that is unequaled in many people. No matter what he is doing, if it is important to him, he is doing it with passion and brilliance. He plays drums, lots of times for church. While many church services can get the drummers that just know how to keep the beat and keep everything moving, he is able to bring something different to the table that, in my opinion, makes for a much more enjoyable experience. He has more to offer than I think he even knows, but I think he's beginning to realize it. I'm excited to see where he goes from here and I am happy to have called him my friend for this long.

Who else thinks Maupin rocks?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails