Wednesday, September 24, 2008

i see you - diana

First of all, Diana is probably not going to like that picture, because more than most things, she doesn't know how beautiful she is. It isn't possible for there to be a bad picture of her. I remember how hard it was in high school to be her friend sometimes because she is stunning. I felt I paled in comparison. But then I realized that she really feels lucky to be my friend. That's one of the best things about her, she appreciates her friends in a very sincere way. She is consistently striving to be better - at everything. She has a desire to become a better person every day. I think that's really all you can ask of people. None of us are perfect or ever will be, but if we all just took that initiative to want to be better, we will become better along the way. She isn't afraid to say no, which is harder than it sounds. She is also an absolutely fabulous mother. I find myself in awe of her when I see her with her 2 girls. She is a wonderful wife. Just hearing her talk about Tom will let you know how blessed they really are in their relationship. She means what she says and she isn't afraid to say what she means. She is fun and funny and kind and caring and she will cry with you or laugh with you or just sit in bed watching movies and eating puppy chow (muddy buddies).

And she makes the best banana pudding EVER.

Anyone agree?

1 comment:

Susan Henry Toups said...

I love the picture!!!! And I love you Cameron! It is beyond words that you are doing this to honor your friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails