Monday, September 22, 2008

i see you - brooke

Brooke takes pictures.
Brooke is one of the funniest people I know, although I'm not sure she realizes that. I have seen her mature in the last few years into an even more incredible person than she already was. I know that she truly cares about people - her friends, her family - because I have heard her talk about them. She has a talent for photography that I am very jealous of. I wish I had a talent for anything like that. She is unique and unashamed and because she doesn't conform, she shines. She loves truly and she laughs a lot and she is fun and intelligent and will offer something great to the world. Her world has not always been kind to her, but I think at this point, she should be nothing but proud of herself. I know I feel lucky to call her my friend.

I know some of you know Brooke - don't you agree?

2 comments:

Brooke said...

well even though I sat here and read it by myself, i blushed. thanks cam!

Susan Henry Toups said...

Brooke rocks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails